Wednesday, February 5, 2014

my current obsession…..

Hello my loves! Now that february is about to end, I figured it is time to do a 'Beauty Favs of month '!!  but I wanted to talk about a bunch of products that i've loved this past month! What is your absolute FAVORITE beauty product ? Comment below and let me know! I would love to hear your favorites!
xoxo pema
power voluminous 24hr mascara by L'OREAL
voluminous false fiber lashes by L'OREAL
baby lip (40 pink me up) by MAYBELLINE
nude delight (642) by RIMMEL
electric orange (880) by MAYBELLINE
brow pencil with brush by NYX
                                    
eye shadow: orang pearl ombre/ very pink pearl/ yellow gold ombre/ white pearl by NYX
                                                    my all time fav perfume by VETY VERIO
 
                                                        rings are from FOREVER 21

                                                                   shoes: ZARA
                                                                  bag: BANANA REPUBLIC 

                                                               
                                         

1 comment:

  1. This is fun fun fun blog!
    Thank you for left comment me on g+!
    I start to follow you now via g+/gfc, please follow me back:)
    http://mihotoinette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete